As a Do-it-yourselfer, I have repaired thousands of home and auto devices from kitchen faucets to small engines. I suppose that you could say that I am a jack of all trades and have tried my hand at many repairs with quite a bit of success.
Here are 10 interesting facts about me:
- Most of my knowledge is self acquired. I’m a believer in trying it first before you pay someone to do it. You may be surprised just how easy some things are to do.
- While my “real job” is not at all physically demanding, I prefer to work with my hands.
- I spent much of my childhood taking things apart to figure out their internal workings.
- Despite the fact that I enjoy writing, it is not my strongest point. Niether is my grammer and spelling. Thank goodness for spell check.
- I am 30 years old, happily married and have a two year old cat.
- Dumpster diving is one of my favorite past times. It’s amazing what treasures people throw out!
- I spent 7 years in college to obtain a 4 year degree. Van Wilder was my second name while in school.
- In my spare time I prefer to learn rather than watch television or relax
- I enjoy reading although I view fictional reading as a waste of time.
- Being told that something is impossible to accomplish creates a new challenge for me.
Now that you know a bit about the author here is some information on what this website is about.
Home and Auto Repair is a how to guide for the Do-It-Yourselfer who is interested in learning about how to repair everything from household appliances to automobiles and much more. I will walk you through the process of repairing just about anything imaginable with step-by-step instructions.
Repairing your own belongings is a great way to save money and get the most use out of what you purchase.
Keep up with the latest postings and subscribe to my RSS feed. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy!